2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Day 11

Howdy friends!  I did this card as part of a swap over on SCS.  I used three different embossing folders here too.  I added a little bird and a sentiment along with some bling.  You know you have to have bling. I really like the way this one came out.  It's springy but soft.


Stamp: GinaK Designs
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black; DI Vintage Photo
CS: Stampin' Up Whisper White; K & Co Floral and Fauna collection; kraft from my stash
Embossing Folders: Swiss Dot; Branches and Leaves; Floral Border--Cuttlebug
Embellishments: Bird-K&Co; rhinestones- Queen and Co
Adhesives: ATG; pop dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.