2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Thursday, July 5, 2012

Day 15

Well, I hope everyone had a great holiday yesterday.  We cooked out at my MILs house and had a great time swimming.

Here is my next card for the 100 day challenge.  Isn't she cute.  I love Tilly.  I only have one actual stamp, but have a couple of friends who were nice enough to stamp some images for me.  I really want to enlarge my Magnolia collection.  (As well as quite a few other companies' collections)

This card did quadrupal duty.  It met the criteria for four different challenges.  So, I got much use from this card.

Thanks for stopping by again to check out my work.. Have a blessed day!


Stamp: Tilly Stamps-Magnolia; GinaK Designs Springtime
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Stampin' Up Old Olive; Colorbox Cat's Eye Blue
Coloring Medium: Colored pencils; OMS
CS: Stampin' Up Whisper White; Recollections Olive; Colorbok Navy
DP: my stash
Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Circle and Classic Scallop Circle
Adhesive: ATG; Pop Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.