2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Friday, July 20, 2012

Day 30

Welcome back friends.  So glad you stopped in to take a gander at my work.  I am really liking these digi images.  I had no idea they would be so easy to work with.  This one is from Ann Fenton over on The Outlawz.  You guys should check it out.  They have a different challenge for every day with some great prizes, too.





Stamp: Digi by Ann Fenton
Ink: Printer
Coloring Medium: Colored Pencils; OMS; BIC Markers
CS: Stampin' Up Crumb Cake; Recollections Olive Green; Recollections Rust
DP: my stash
Adhesives: ATG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.