2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Saturday, July 14, 2012

Luna #2

Hey guys.  I have another card for Queen Kat Designs .  I did  Luna in a different way.  I darkened her skin color, which actually made her look better I think.  She turned out pretty good this time.  I left this one pretty clean and simple because there is so much to the stamp.  I added some fiber around the right side of the panel to add some texture.

Thanks for stopping by to look at my project today.  Have a great day.

Stamp: Luna (Victoria Griffin, Queen Kat Designs)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Coloring Medium: Sakura Glitter Pens; Spectrum Noir Pens
CS: Recollections Pink, Black; Stampin' Up Whisper White
Fiber: my stash
Adhesives: ATG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.