2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Saturday, July 14, 2012

Day 24

Welcome back to my blog for Day 24 of the 100 Day Challenge.  I am having a great time with this.  It is forcing me to think outside the box and use what I already have.  That seems easy, but sometimes it's really not.  I get an idea of what I want the card to look like and then have to search for what I need.  It's so much easier just to go buy it.  But, I'm refraining.  I didn't even stop at the Hobby Lobby while I was on vacation because I wanted to stay on the challenge.  I still need to order adhesive, but everything thing else is off limits.

This card was made for a challenge over on the Outlawz.  I really wasn't sure I liked the way it turned out so I made another one to submit for the challenge.  I will post that one for Day 25.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a wonderful day.  God bless you.


Stamp:  GinaK Designs Spring Mix
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
CS: Stampin' Up Whisper White; Dark Blue-my stash
DP: my stash
Flowers: Jolies
Adhesives: ATG; Pop Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.