2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Saturday, July 14, 2012

Day 23

Howdy there.  I'm back with a card I call Gnomebody Like You.  I fell in love with this stamp set as soon as I laid eyes on it.  It's so cute and whimsical.  I colored in the images and then fussy cut out the gnome, turtle, fence & mushrooms, and popdotted them on top.  I hope you like it.  I know the little girl who received it for her birthday did.

Thanks for stopping by today.  God bless you!


Stamp:  Garden Gnome by Recollections; ABCs from Studio G
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Stampin' Up  Summer Sun
Coloring Medium:  BIC markers; Colored Pencils; OMS; Sakura Glitter Pens
CS: Stampin' Up Basic Black
DP: DCWV The Gilded Orchard
Adhesives: ATG; Pop dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.