2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Saturday, January 26, 2013

Just Married

Hello Friends.  I found another challenge site.  That puts me up to about 25 per week.  I'm addicted.  It's sad.  I think I really need some kind of 12 Step Program.  Maybe I will start one for us peep who are addicted to card making. I will call it the 12 Step Challenge. LOL.  I think it sounds pretty good.  Maybe our first challenge will be Step 1: Use 1 flower. HAHAHA!! What do you think? Sounds like a plan doesn't it?  Each challenge will be a new step.  Step 2: Use 2 patterned papers.  Step 3: Use 3 rhinestones.  ETC.  Yeah, I have completely lost my mind.  On to my next card. 

This one was really fast and easy.  I loved the sketch that we were challenged to use over on Seems a Little Sketchy.  It was pretty CAS, but I added to it.  You know I can't stop with one or two embellies.  I love all the "stuff."



The stamp I used was a little one from Studio G that I picked up in the dollar bin at Michael's.  I love those little dollar stamps.  Some of them are very cute. You can even combine alot of them together to make different focal images. I stamped the image and sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black.  I used my Spellbinders to cut out the image and emboss it, then used a Scalloped Circle for the backing.  The sentiment I cut out with my EK Success Label punch.   I used Whisper White from SU for the card base.  It's a little smaller than usual, only 4.5x4.5, but with such a small image, it fit better being smaller.  The black layer is 4x4 and is Basic Black from SU.  The red layer is 3.75x3.75 and is from Recollections.  The DP is DCWV and is cut to 3.5x3.5.  I used pop dots to adhere the sentiment and added three flat back pearls from Queen and Co on it.  There are three cream colored flat back pearls in the top right hand corner, but they look gray in the picture.  I figure I can use this card for my BIL and soon to be SIL in September for their wedding.  As soon as she decides what her colors are going to be, I am going to start on making a photo album for her.  I wish she would decide so that I can get started.

I sincerely thank you for stopping by today.  Let me know what you think about my 12 Step Challenge.  I want to see how many people need the program..hehe  Have a wonderful day and God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.