2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Thursday, January 17, 2013

Mojo Monday #276

Welcome back friends.  Today's card is for this week's sketch.  I turned the sketch and in order to fit my image, I enlarged the card a little bit.  It's an odd size card,  4" x 6.5".  The image is a Digi Darla stamp that I colored in with my colored pencils and OMS.  I used a glitter gel pen to color in the stars and curly Q's.

The sentiment is a freebie that I found online.  One of these days I will remember to write down the designer when I print them out.  I have them all saved on my computer by illustrators, but do you think I could find it..nnnoooo.  When I do, I will come back and update this post to give proper credit.  I matted the sentiment on a piece of Gold card stock from Gina K.  The same Gold card stock is behind the focal image.  The blue star DP is from DCWV.  I used the Fiskar's Scalloped Border Punch to do the navy blue card stock and the white card stock, both by Colorbok.  I used a white gel pen to add faux stitched on the navy blue.  I used pop dots on both the sentiment and the image, which was cut using Spellbinders Classic Circles Large.  Both are also inked with TCP Silver ink.

Thanks for stopping in today.  I hope you all have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.