2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, January 21, 2013

So Thankful

Welcome back.  I hope everyone's day is going great.  I am doing much better now.  I am able to craft for longer periods and finding myself creating more lately.  I am so thankful for good doctors who really care about their patients. Some doctor's don't give a rip whether you get better or not.  They are in it for the money and they should find another line of work that doesn't involve dealing with people and their health.

Today's card is a thank you card that I am going to send to my surgeon and his PAs.  Dr. Campos has taken such good care of me and I am doing so well that I felt impressed upon to send this to his office.

The focal image is a cute little stamp that I picked up in the dollar bin at Jo-Ann's from Studio G.  I think it 's so soft and delicate.  I paired it with some dark teal, olive green and chocolate brown which can all be found in the DP I used for the background.  This is another sheet from that wonderful pack I picked up right before Christmas.  I used my Spellbinders Ovals and Scalloped Ovals to cut out the image and the mats for it.  I used pop dots to adhere it to the card after I added a chocolate brown satin ribbon to the middle and tied a knot on the left hand side.  The rhinestones are all from Queen and Co.

I used SU Very Vanilla for the card base.  I hope you all enjoyed this card and I hope to see you all back soon.  I am entering this card in the One Stop Craft Challenge for this week.  The theme is Thank You.    God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.