2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Mojo Monday #277

I have come to the conclusion that I just love the Mojo Monday site.  They have some very talented ladies over there who come up with these wonderful sketches.  If you haven't already checked them out, I suggest that you do.  You won't regret it!

Today's card is a very CAS card that follows Sketch 277 on the Mojo blog.  I wasn't sure what I was doing to do when I saw the sketch.  CAS isn't one of my strong suits, but I have been trying to get them right.  I think I did OK with this one.

I used a piece of paper from Studio G's Valentine's line that they had out last year.  Yep, still trying to use up all my old stuff.  I cut it down to 2"x2.5"  I made sure to get the butterfly on the piece.  The stamp set is a little Valentine's/Love stamp from Studio G that I got at AC Moore last year.  I stamped in Classic Red by TCP.  I matted the image on a piece of dark red card stock from Recollections.  The mat is 2.25"x2.75".  I adhered them to the middle of the white card base which is from SU.  For embellishments, I added two red buttons and a pink one with glue dots.  I found this flower in the bottom of my stash pile of flowers and loved the way it looked.

I hope you enjoyed your visit today.  Stay tuned for some new challenge blogs and new cards.  Thank you and God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.