2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, January 14, 2013

Beautiful Girl

Good evening everyone.  I hope your weekend was great and that your Monday was all you hoped it to be. I know most people don't like Monday's but I don't mind them too much.  I was able to get some crafting done over the weekend and wanted to share it with you.

One of my daughter's friends had her 9th birthday party on Sunday and I made this sweet card for her.

 The image is called Rose Girl and can be found HERE.  I love the digis on this site.  They are all free and there are some cute ones.  I colored her with colored pencils and OMS.  I added some glitter glue pen to the rose in her hand, the rose on her headband and the bands of her shoes.  Here is a close up of the image.
I made this card into an easel card so that Mia could display her card in her bedroom if she wanted.  I used SU Basic Black cardstock for the base.  The pattern papers are all from DCWV, except for the dark pink print which is American Crafts.  I rounded all the edges and inked with Memento Rhubarb Stalk.  I added a piece of gathered white sheer ribbon from my stash, three small pink flowers from Studio G and Pink and black rhinestones to the corners and they are from Queen and Co.  The pink ribbon on the inside of the card is from AC Moore.  

I didn't want to ruin the look of the card so the message is written on a piece of white cardstock and adhered to the inside back of the card.

I am entering this card into the Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge for this week.  It's anything goes, and I do think this qualifies.  It is also going to enter the Through the Craftroom Door weekly challenge.

Thanks for stopping in today and I hope you all have a blessed night.  God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.