2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Faith

Welcome back.  I am on a roll.  I've been cranking out cards left and right this week.  It feels so good to get back to crafting.  I so missed it.  Today's card is for the Sentimental Sundays challenge.  The theme of the challenge was to use the negative space of a die cut and a text.

I used a piece of dark teal card stock that had a scalloped oval cut out of it.  I used the die cut for another card.  I then cut out a piece of neutral tan (The Paper Company) using the Classic Ovals Large from Spellbinders.  I adhered them together.  I used a stamp from the Faithful Florals stamp set by Tami Mayberry for the focal image and stamped it on Very Vanilla from SU.  I stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa.  The patterned paper is from American Crafts.

The card base is Early Espresso from SU.  I didn't want a whole lot of embellishments for this one because I wanted the sentiment to be the focus. I found this pretty blue flower in my flower stash and thought it worked wonderfully because it has three different blues in it.  I think it would probably qualify for a CAS.  Well, maybe my idea of CAS.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day and may the Lord God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.