2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, January 28, 2013

Embossing

Man, I almost forgot to post this card so that I could enter it into the Penny's Paper-Crafty challenge #111 for this week.  I already posted it on the Outlawz site for this week, but forgot to blog it.  The challenge over at Penny's for this week is to use embossing, either wet or dry.  I chose dry.  I had this cool piece of embossed card stock that has a beautiful flower design on it, so I used that.  It's from DCWV.  The card base is Gina K's heavy base weight white cards stock. The back ground paper is also from DCWV.


The sentiment stamp is from Fiskar's and I bought it at Jo-Ann's last year.  I cut it out with my EK Success label punch and then punched out a black one.  I cut the black one in half and attached it on the ends.  I added a black brad (Recollections)  to each end and used pop dots to adhere it to the card.  In each corner I added a black, flat back pearl (Queen and Co.) to each corner of the embossed card stock.  It's pretty CAS, but I like it.

Thanks for stopping in today.  I hope you all have a wonderfully blessed Monday!

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful and very clever crafting on your part. The label idea is great! The embossing looks wonderful and you put all the elements together so nicely. I hope you have a blessed day! Thanks much for entering Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge this week. See you again soon!
    Manderly
    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that background paper .. ooooooh you have given me ideas. Mind if I case yours??? AND CONGRATULATIONS on becoming a DT for Digi Darla's! I know you will have such fun doing that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.