2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Phillipians 4:6-7

Hello friends.  I'm back with another card.  This one uses a Scripture designed by Word Art Wednesday.


I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches to make this card.   I made the sentiment into a tag and slid it into the "holder".  The card base is Recollections Pink.  The DP is DCWV and Recollections All Seasons. I added some pearls from Queen and Co to finish off the card.

Thanks for stopping in tonight.  I hope y'all have a great evening.  God Bless y'all.

Challenges:
Freshly Made Sketches--#92
Word Art Wednesday--#86
One Stop Craft--#232  Add a Tag

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this card, Emily. You did such a creative and delightfully perfect job creating with our word art/scripture for this week, and I thank you SO MUCH for sharing with us this week. It's such a joy to have you play along, and I thank you for sharing your talents with us. Hope to see you again next week.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.