2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Sending My Love

Howdy y'all.  I'm back with quite a few cards so the posts will be numerous.  I could combine them all, but I don't think y'all would want to read that extended post. ;)

The first card for this evenings show uses a technique I have never tried before...making pinwheels.  They were a bit more difficult that I thought for.  I had a hard time making them stay together.

The image is from Digital Stamps 4 Joy and the sentiment is Designed 2 Delight which is now From the Heart.  Both are printed on Neenah white card stock.  I've been on a colored pencil kick this week so this one followed suit.  I cut out the image and used pop dots to adhere it. 

The card base is  a bright pink from Recollections and it's a step card.  Thanks Beccy Muir, for the template. The DPs are Colorbok and DCWV.  The brads are Recollections and the gems are Queen and CO.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you will continue to hang with me through the next few posts.  If not, have a great night and God bless.

Challenge:
Digital Stamps 4 Joy--#70 Folded Paper Embellishments

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your creation and joining us at

    Digistamps4Joy.

    Angela Bonanno (DT Member)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card Emily.
    Thanks for join us at DigiStamp4Joy.

    Greetings karin DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Em this is fantastic. I have a great fondness for this digi!!
    Good luck, hugs, Jackie
    Digistamps4Joy.DT
    Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful creation with great details and perfect for our ‘Folded Paper Embellishments’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty card and nice coloring. Your pinwheels are beautiful. Thank you for playing along with us at Digistamps 4 Joy and we hope to see you again. Good Luck :)
    Hugs,
    Asmah
    [DS4J DT Member]
    [Qinaahana Arts And Crafts ~ My Personal Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card! Thanks for sharing your creation and joining us at

    Digistamps4Joy.

    Angela Bonanno (DS4J DT Member)
    http://tastecraftiness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Huge congrats. You have been the winner over at DigiDtamps4Joy with this gorgeous card of yours. So hop over and claim your lovely prize.
    Hugs Desíre  {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}  {Doing Life - my personal blog}
    {I would love you to take part in my 600 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.