2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, July 1, 2013

Gone Fishin'

Hello friends.  Well, y'all can relax now.  Monday is over..:)  I have been busy, busy, busy in my craft room getting cards made for this week.  I have a sweet image from Anji's Antics for ya today.

Isn't this a sweet little guy?  Fishing away with his best friend by his side.  

To begin, I printed out the image and sentiment onto Neenah card stock and used Colored Pencils and Chalk to add color.  After trimming down the image, I matted it onto Kraft card stock from Recollections.  I followed the Papertake Weekly sketch for this week to put the card together.  The DPs are all from DCWV. The sentiment is matted onto Aqua Recollections card stock and popped up with pop dots.  The card base is the same Kraft card stock as the image mat.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope y'all had a great day and have an even better night.  God bless y'all.

Challenges:
Twist of Faith--#43 Scenes
Papertake Weekly--Sketch Week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.