2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Friday, July 19, 2013

Finally Friday with Queen Kat Designs

Good morning friends.  It's finally Friday and that means it time for me to post a new card for Queen Kat Designs.  This week I am using the Teddy Ornament by Sandra Caldwell.  

To begin this card, I used Neenah card stock to print out the image and then colored with colored pencils and OMS.  I used my scissors to cut out the image because I wanted him to look like he was hanging from the front of the card.  I then took two papers from Recollections Bright and Jolly collection from last year and one from DCWV that had been in my stash for a couple of years.  I also used SU Old Olive card stock for the base as well as the mat .  I angled the green polka dot paper and folded the edges over instead of cutting them off.  I tied some ribbon from my stash around the middle of the front panel and then adhered it to the card base.  Adding a few gems finished it off.  The sentiment is from Sweet Stamps and is stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black.   Before adhering the front panel to the card base, I used my Crop a dile and punch a hole in the paper.  I stuck the "hook" through the hole so that it gives the illusion of hanging on the card.

I hope y'all enjoyed our Finally Friday card.  Stop on over to Queen Kat Designs blog to check out some of the gorgeous work posted there.  Have a wonderful Friday and God bless.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.