2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Thursday, July 11, 2013

Just Something a Bit Fun!

Howdy y'all.  I just wanted to show you what my daughter has been up to.  I am not a girly girl.  I haven't been one those since my high school days when I wouldn't even leave my house to go to the end of the drive way to get the mail without my hair, make up, fingernails and clothes all together.  Well, after years of waitressing, marriage and a child, I don't have time for all that mess anymore.  

Kierstynne wanted to paint my nails.  She got some new polish in some funky colors and said, "Momma, you would look so pretty with your nails done and we could even match."  Ok, how could I resist that, right? So, I let her do my nails..including my toenails which match my fingernails.  Wanna see???

Yep, black and white polka dotted.  I think it turned out pretty cute.  I even told her if she got some red polish that I would let her make my nails look like ladybugs..he he.  And yes, that is my wedding band tattooed on.  I have a severe metal allergy and cannot wear jewelry so I went and had my wedding band permanently put on my finger.

I hope y'all enjoyed my new nails..lol  Have a great day and God bless.  

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.