2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, July 8, 2013

Digi Darla Monday Challenge



Good morning friends.  It's Monday again and that means another challenge at Digi Darla.  The challenge this week is to make and Easel Card.

I chose Country Bouquet to make my easel card.
DigiDarlas Country Bouquet



I began this card with a SU Fresh Asparagus card base.  I used DPs from DCWV and Pink and Green card stock from Recollections.  The image and mat are die cut using Spellbinder's Nestabilities.  I also used Darice's EF Argyle for the pink card stock.  The sentiment is Desert Diva and the flowers are Paper Studio.

I hope that you will come join us at Digi Darla this week.  The prizes--Digi Darla Digi Stamps.

Thanks for stopping in today.  Have a blessed Monday.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous Easel card!!! Love the way you have colored this awesome image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Em, this is GORGEOUS! Love the colors and your coloring and...well just everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so pretty! Love the embossing pattern and your colouring, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an awesome card. I really like the embossing, the colour choices, all the cool flowers you added and of course your colouring is fabulous. Love the sentiment most of all.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.