2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, July 3, 2013

I Only Have Eyes for You

Welcome back to my blog.  I sure do appreciate y'all taking the time to come see me.

I have a cute card that uses an image from Little Miss Muffet called Monsters Lou and Tia.


I thought they were pretty cute.  I used my colored pencils on them after printing the image and sentiment off on Neenah White Card Stock.  The card design is from Seems a Little Sketchy.  The card stock is Recollections and SU.  The DP is DCWV and American Crafts.  I punched out a ton of little stars with an EK Success punch from a scrap piece of DCWV star paper.  The sentiment is matted onto SU Old Olive and a cool Glittered Blue DP.  I used pop dots to add height to the word "Eyes".

I hope y'all enjoyed this card today.  I pray everyone has a great 4th of July tomorrow.  Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

Challenges:
Seems a Little Sketchy--#42
Little Miss Muffet Challenges--#64 Seeing Stars
Papertake Weekly--Anything Goes with optional animal/creature theme

4 comments:

  1. Aw wow...what cute little monsters! Sweet card, Em! Hope you are well. Was without Internet for a full week! Happy 4th to you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute and I love your sentiment with them. Lovely colors.

    Thanks for joining us at Seems a Little Sketchy.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card, love these lil monsters, they're adorable...thanks for joining in the fun a Little Miss Muffet this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute makes me smile, fabulous card, thanks for joining us at LMM, Karenx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.