2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Thursday, July 11, 2013

Made in America

Hello there friends.  Thanks for stopping in to see what I have been up to.  Today I have a card for y'all that uses the #2 image in the Progressive Challenge over at Sassy Studio Designs Paper Craft Planet site.  If you remember, the first image was Army Honey.  The second one is Air Force Honey.  Now that I have completed my card with her, I can request Sailor Honey.  

To begin, I printed off the image on Neenah card stock and used colored pencils and a Gold Metallic Gel Pen.  I trimmed down the image and matted it onto a panel of Gold Glittery card stock and then a Blue panel.  Both of these are from DCWV.  I followed this weeks MFT Sketch # 132 to design it.  The DP's are from Colorbok's Americana pad.  The card base is SU Red Riding Hood.  I used a scrap piece of blue and gold star DP and my new Hexagon Fiskars punch to make the little elements on the gold panel.   I stamped the sentiment (Cloud 9) onto Neenah card stock with Memento Lady Bug and inked the edges with Bahama Blue.

So, that finishes up my card for today.  I haven't been too many challenges lately.  I'm trying to catch up and get ahead of my DT cards because we are going on vacation next week.  If you don't see me alot next week, then you know why.  

I hope y'all have a great day and God bless!

Challenges:
Sassy Studio--Progressive Freebie
My Favorite Things--Sketch #132
Chocolate Coffee Cards--4th of July

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.