2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Special Prayers Needed

Hello friends.  I am writing this post to ask my wonderful followers who believe in the power of prayer to start praying for my cousin, Ben Parks.  He is 23 and was in a major accident early Sunday morning.  He is in critical condition at MCV Hospital in Richmond, VA.  He was thrown through the windshield of the car he was riding in.  His face is mangled, many broken bones, and they had to do emergency surgery to open a spot in his skull to relieve the pressure from a brain bleed.  He's unconscious and on a ventilator. The neurosurgeon who operated on him doesn't hold out much hope because test show brain stem injury.  Please, pray for Ben, my Aunt Susan and Ben's little sister Hailey.  They desperately need all the prayers and support they can get.  

If you would like to send a thinking of you card to my aunt and her family that would be great.  Just email me privately and I will tell you where to send it.  

Thanks so much in advance for the prayers.  God bless y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.