2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, October 29, 2012

Tool Box

Hello all.  Today are still watching that nasty storm.  It's supposed to start heavy tomorrow.  Please keep us in prayer.

Today's card was made for two challenges...The Outlawz Greeting Card challenge and Digital Stamps 4 Joy Masculine Challenge  I used a freebie image from the internet for this one.


To make this card, I used GP White #110 card stock for the base.  I inked the edges with DI Vintage Photo.  I cut a piece of ledger paper from DCWV Heirloom stack and distressed the edges and inked them.  The image I colored with my colored pencils and OMS.  I stamped the sentiment with SU Real Rust.  I added two antique brass brads to the sentiment, a square brad on the  tool box and a silver brad on the drill.  I cut out the tool box using my Cutterbee scissors and an xacto knife.  I used pop dots on the tool box.  This was a fairly simple card to make, but I think it packs a punch.

Thanks for stoppin by today to take a gander.  Hope you all have a great day and God bless you.

4 comments:

  1. Emily your card is just wonderful, great image and beautifully coloured, thank you so much for playing at Digistamps4Joy.

    Alex (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colours. Great design and attention to detail. Thanks for sharing your talent with DigiStamps4Joy and good luck. Hugs Desíre  {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}  {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Em. What a fabulous card. Brilliant image and great colours too.
    Thank you also for becoming my latest follower.
    Happy crafting.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete

  4. Fantastic card.
    Thanks for join us at DigiStamps4Joy.

    Greetings karin DT member

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.