2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Dudley

Howdy folks.  How is everyone this morning?  I hope you guys are doing well.  It's cold here but I still refuse to turn on the oil furnace in October.  We have plenty of socks, sweat pants and blankets..:)

Today's card is one that I made for the Penny's Challenge.  Our challenge was to make a card using buttons and bows and if we used a Dustin Pike image, we will receive an extra entry.  I love Dustin Pike's little Dudley Dragons.  They are so cute.  I chose to use one for Halloween.

Ain't he just the cutest?  I used colored pencils and OMS to color in the image.  I used two shades of orange buttons and a black and orange polka dot ribbon to tie the bow.  The DP are from DCWV and the card stock is all Colorbok.

Thanks for stopping by today and looking.  I truly appreciate it.  God bless you and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.