2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Christmas Nativity

Good Morning friends.  Today I am showing a card made for the Hooked on Craft Challenges.  Our challenge this week was to make a Christmas card without using red or green.  I love non traditional colored holiday cards.  Like a pink Halloween card or a black and white Easter card.  For my card, I used neutral shades.



The stamped image is from Inkadinkadoo and is the Nativity.  I stamped it in Memento Rich Cocoa ink.  I cut it out with my Cuttlebug and Nestabilities.  I used a piece of Chocolate Chip card stock to cut the scalloped mat.  The DP is from my stash and is a light tan script pattern.  I used a gold pearl card stock for the card base.  I added some pearls and a sheer ribbon to finish it off.

Thanks for stopping by today.  God bless you and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.