2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, October 8, 2012

Day 8



Happy Monday Morning!  Today is the eighth day of our blog hop already.  Wow.  Time is really flying.  I hope you all have enjoyed all the wonderful designs you have seen this past week.  I know I sure have.
I hope you have come here from Janie's blog.  If not, please go back to the Official Queen Kat Designs blog and start from the beginning so you don't miss anything.

Today's theme is PUMPKINS.  I chose to use a stamp that I already had in my collection.  It wasn't made originially for Halloween, but it is adaptable.  There are alot of stamps in the QKD store that are like that.  You can make them any theme you want.  Just like Gypsy from yesterday, Mud Pies is one of those stamps.

This little dragon was origionally supposed to be making mud pies.  But, I decided she needed to expand her repetoire so she is now making pumpkin pies.  I colored her with colored pencils in more of a Halloween theme.  I fussy cut her out and pop dotted her onto a black lacey circle.  I cut out three pumpkins and colored them for accents.  The little poem I wrote myself and printed out on my computer.  All of the DPs are from my Halloween stash and are from Teresa Collins and DCWV.  The rhinestones add just the right touch.

I hope you have enjoyed my card for today and I hope to see you back tomorrow.  The theme for tomorrow is an adjective.  Yep, gives you a lot to think about doesn't it?  Have a great Monday!

Stamp: Mud Pies; Pumpkins from my stash
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black;  Stampin' Up Pumpkin Pie; DI Vintage Photo
CS: Orange--Colorbok; Black--Recollections; White--GP
DP: Teresa Collins; DCWV
Rhinestones: Queen and Co.
Adhesives: ATG; Pop Dots

BLOG LIST
Official Queen Kat Designs Blog
Pat's Blog
Beth's Blog
Queen Vikki's Blog
Sue's Blog
Jamie's Blog
Janie's Blog
Emily's Blog <<--You are HERE
Kristi's Blog
QKD Store

1 comment:

  1. This one is so stinking cute!!!! I love it! what a great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.