2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Saturday, October 20, 2012

Queen Kat Saturday Showcase


Happy Saturday everyone.  I hope you are having a wonderful day.  Today is Queen Kat Designs showcase Saturday.  Today's image is called Flip Top Frankie.  Some of you may have seen him during our 13 Days of Halloween Blog Hop that went on the first two weeks of October.  Wasn't that fun?  That was my first time participating in a blog hop and I had a blast.  I can't wait to do another one.                                

For today's card, I colored Frankie green.  I think green is a good color of Frankie, don't you?  I used my colored pencils and OMS to give him some life.  To mat Frankie, I used my Nestabilities Classic Squares and Classic Scalloped Squares.  I also used them for the sentiment.  I used an Inkadinkadoo sentiment.  The DPs are from Recollections and the card stock is Colorbok.  I stamped the sentiment in Stampin' Up's Pumpkin Pie.  I added a bit of sheer green ribbon and used DI Vintage Photo to ink all the edges.



Thanks so much for stopping in today and have a great Saturday.  God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.