2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Thursday, October 18, 2012

Pumpkins Galore

Howdy ya'll.  Sorry it's been a few days since I have posted.  My daughter has been sick, so I haven't been doing alot of crafting.  You can always tell when my daughter isn't feeling well.  She's stuck to me like glue.  We have been cuddling on the couch and watching movies.  Poor kid.

So, I am going to try and post the cards I finally got made tonight.  I had an insomnia night, so I sat up crafting.  I needed to catch up on this week's challenges.  The first card I have is for the QKR Stampede Pumpkin Challenge  and Mojo Monday's Sketch Challenge.

QKR Stampede's Challenge was to use pumpkins.  This image is from  Anne Fenton.  I printed out the image and colored it with colored pencils and OMS.  I used Mojo Monday's Sketch 263 to design the card.  I ran the yellow sunflower DP through my Cuttlebug using the Woodgrain embossing folder.  The polka dot DP is from DCWV and the cardstock is all from Colorbok.  The sentiment is from Gina K Designs.

Thanks for stopping in today to see what I have been up to.  Have a wonderful day and God bless.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Gotta love all those pumpkins...

    Thanks so much for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. We would love to have you join us again next week as well. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an Adorable Card!! Thank you so Much for playing along with us this week at QKR Stampede! We Can't wait for you to come back and play with us again really Soon!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.