2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Saturday, October 6, 2012

Day 6 The Color Orange

Hello blogger friends.  Today's creation for the blog hop is all about the color orange.  Although I wasn't too hung up on this stamp at first, I have come to love the many ways you can design him.  He is very flexible and looks good in any color.  So today, this little thief is orange.

I used a woven paper background for this card.  It actually was much simpler than it looked.  I chose two patterns of paper, cut them to 1/2" and wove them together.  The candy corn images are from a set of stamps by Inkadinkadoo and I thought they went perfectly with the focal image.  I colored in Ill Gotten Goods with shades of orange.  The black candle goes great for Halloween.  He stole all those pieces of Candy Corn, so he got his treats.  He's a little bit creepy so the title reflects both ideas.  CREEPY TREATS.

Thanks for stopping in today and I sure hope you will be back tomorrow for Day 7.  A little hint for tomorrow's theme....something that most card makers have lots of in their stash..  Check back tomorrow for the answer.  Have a great day!


Stamp: Ill Gotten Goods; Inkadinkadoo candy corn; sentiment from my stash
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Cat's Eye Orange
Coloring Medium: Sharpie Markers; Colored Pencils and OMS
CS: Burnt Orange--Colorbok; White--GP
DP: Recollections
Adhesives: ATG; Pop Dots

3 comments:

  1. Love the woven background and you're right the thief looks fab in orange. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your woven paper background! It makes a great frame for your image--thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.