2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Baby Easton

Howdy everyone.  It's been a few days since I have posted.  Our internet and phone lines were down all weekend and I just got everything back up and running last night.  I am very behind on blogging as well as all my challenges because of it.

This weeks Teapot Tuesday over at SCS is having their tea party in Cincinnati Ohio this week.  Baby Easton was born in August with a very rare medical condition that causes his skin to blister and peel off.  It's very painful for him.  His bandages have to be changed constantly and it pains him to be picked up.  Even his diapers can't be closed.  They have to just lay on him.  To touch him could cause his skin to come off.  We are sending out cards for Baby Easton, his parents as well as his three brothers, Carter, Logan, and Blake.

Today I am showing the card I made for Easton.


I used a sketch for Mojo Monday to complete this card.  I had a pack of collage art from HOTP in my stash and it had these cute little animals and papers in it.  I used a vanilla card base and added a very light blue back ground paper.  I fussy cut all the little animals out and used pop dots on them.  I inked all the edges of each paper, animal, and cardstock with DI Vintage Photo ink.  I used three different stamp sets for the greeting: Inkadinkadoo God Bless You; HOTP Precious Baby; HOTP Sweet Little One.  I think Baby Easton will like it, as much as a three month old can, but his parents will hopefully be blessed by the love and prayers that are being sent in this card.

Thanks for stoppin by today.  Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.