2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Thursday, October 18, 2012

S is for Swans

Good morning.  Hope everyone is having a good day so far.  Today I have another card  for you.  This on is for a close family friend whose birthday is coming up.  She absolutely loves swans.  She has them everywhere in her home.  She has even tried to thin out her collection and given my daughter around 15 swans.  But, it didn't thin it out much.  She still has tons.

This card is also for the Sketch Saturday Challenge and for Digi Darla's A B C Challenge.  I used an image from a free coloring book on  the internet.  I colored in the image with colored pencils and OMS.  I used chalk to color in the sky.

I used two pattern papers from K & Co. for this card.  The pink card stock is from Colorbok.  I cut out the image with Nestabilities and inked the edges with DI Vintage Photo.   I used the Fiskar's Lacy Border Punch for the bottom pink strip.  The pink pearls are from Queen and Co.   The image is pop dotted up for depth.  I printed out the sentiment from my computer and edged it with DI Vintage Photo and used pop dots on it too.

Thank you so much for visiting me today.  I hope you all have a great day.  God bless you.

5 comments:

  1. Wow love the swans!! Dp is gorgeous!! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's challenge this week, Hope to see you back next week!
    LisaO-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty love the colors that you have used for this card.

    Thanks for joining us as Digi Darla’s Challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh.. this is like a canvas!! Love how the main image blends so well with your choice of background paper etc. This is great! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely imagery and fabulous colours and papers. Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday this week! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a really fabulous card, love the colors and papers. Thanks for playing with us at Digi Darla's!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.