2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Thursday, October 18, 2012

Eyeball Jar

Hello there.  I want to show a card that I helped my daughter make today for her grandmother.  She picked out the digi stamps from Wonderstrange.  I printed two copies of the jar and one of the eyeballs and resized them in my Word program.  Kierstynne colored in the eyeballs and I made the jar.  I used the first copy of the jar as the base, we cut around the eyeballs, added them to the jar and put a piece of window plastic over it.  I then cut out the center of the second jar and laid it over top of the plastic.  We glued all the pieces together.  Then we cut out the jar, laid it on a folded piece of aqua card stock.  We butted the left edge of the jar up against the fold and cut around the jar to form a jar shaped card.

The final size is 7 x 5.  I think she did a great job.  We colored in the top of the jar with a gray marker from BIC.  It looks old doesn't it?

Kierstynne loves to make cards with me and I'm glad that she does.  It gives us lots of mommy/daughter time.

Thanks for stopping in today to check out my daughter's project.  God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.