2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Saturday, August 2, 2014

Gone Fishing

Hello.  Thanks again for stopping by to take a gander at what I have been up to.  I have gotten another card done, so I thought I would share it.

I used another image and sentiment from Doodle Pantry.  This one is called Gone Fishing.


I really like the way the sky turned out.  I tried something new and it looks like a real sky.  I used papers from a DCWV My Guy stack.

Thank you again for stopping by.  Have a great day and God bless.

Challenges I am Entering:
Cards Galore--Anything Goes
Mema's Crafts--August Anything Goes
V's Sweet Ideas--Anything Goes
Creative Moments--Anything Goes with a Sketch
C.R.A.F.T.--Wish You Were Here
Inkspirational--Designer's Choice: Use Markers or Pencils  (I used Pencils)

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card thanks for joining us at creative moments challenge xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. a fabulous card!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at CRAFT-Challenge!

    Hugs and kisses from germany, silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful colouring especially the sky. Thanks for joining us at Ink

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Emily this is fantastic how did you do that sky it is just so real looking. Love the card.
    Linda K. B Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very lovely and your sky does appear very realistic. Thanks for stopping by and playing with us at Mema's Crafts, where there are two winners every month. Come again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks so relaxing. Thanks for joining August Anything Goes challenge at Memas Crafts. Princess - DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a lovely image, brought to life with your amazing colouring! Your sky looks realistic, and the entire scene evokes a feeling of peacefulness. Thank you for sharing at Inkspirational!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice card. I like the image and the coloring a lot! Thank you for joining the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge "Anything Goes". Hope to see you again! Good luck!

    Daria

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your image and coloring. Thanks for joining Mema's Crafts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your colouring on this, Emily. It's such a compelling masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow I really love your sky!!! Thank you for joining us over at V's sweet challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. Let me know if you want your card in the Monday post and I'll send you a link to it after it goes live. My email is grohcm at gmail dot com. Send a link with an email so I can find your card again.
    Thanks
    Cindy from cre8ivecindy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.