2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Saturday, August 9, 2014

QKR Stampede Challenge #100

QKR Stampede Challenge # 100 Back to School

Happy Friday'

Welcome to our Weekly Challenge  and please note the new Email address



Thank you to everyone who participated in our 
"Western/Rodeo Challenge" last week.
We had a fantastic turnout !
The team had an awesome time visiting your blogs to see your creativity in action! Fabulous Job!!!


Our Challenge theme this week is 

Back to School


This is digi #13912 School Day.  I love these turtles.  They are so dang cute.  I have another card coming up that uses another one of the turtles.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope y'all have a great Saturday.  God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.