2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Saturday, August 9, 2014

Paper A La Mode Birthday Challenge

Happy Saturday.  Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope y'all are having a great day so far.  I am going to get my hair cut today, so I'm posting this first.

Our new challenge this week at Paper A La Mode is a 
BIRTHDAY Challenge.

Our sponsor this week is 
 photo TOPTWO_zpsb894e86b.png



This cutie is Tiny the Dino.  I this she is so cute.  I guess you could make her a boy too by changing the colors.  The cupcakes are some cute little brads that I picked up last year.

Thanks so much for coming by my little part of cyberland.  Have a wonderful day and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.