2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Friday, August 15, 2014

QKR Stampede Challenge #101

Good Morning.  Thank you for joining us at QKR Stampede this week for our "ADD A BUTTON" challenge.  Remember that we now have two winners for each challenge plus our Top 5.




I used three different digis for my card.  Cottage, Wooden Fence and Milkcan Mailbox which can all be found here in the store.  I added some clouds which were cut with a die from The Stamps of Life.  The frog, sunflower and butterfly are all buttons.  I cut the shanks off the back of them and adhered them with Glossy Accents.  The sentiment is from Gina K Designs.

Thank you for joining us today.  I hope y'all have a great day.  God bless.

4 comments:

  1. Such true wording Emily. Loving the little country house scene.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely Emily, I just love that adorable little house, fabulous!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily this is beautiful, I love the scene that you made using all the images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty scene you've created Emily..
    FABulous colours and embellishments and I LOve your sentiment.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.