2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, August 6, 2014

The Crafter's Cafe Challenge #75



The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog

Hi Everyone, time for a new challenge, hope everyone had a great week creating, we certainly had lots of great entries in last weeks challenge.





For  this weeks challenge, we have 2 great sponsors

http://www.bugaboostamps.com/

https://www.etsy.com/shop/OakPondCreations


I love this Bugaboo Image.  It's called JJ Perfect Man and can be found in the store.  I like the way my easel card came out.  I used a new die set from Spellbinders Grand Calibur that I got on sale at AC Moore for $4.  

Thanks for joining us today.  I hope y'all have a wonderful Wednesday and God bless. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, your sentiment just made me burst out laughing! I just love this! It's cool how it stands up like that too! Wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is too funny! I just love it. I had to share it with DH.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.