2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, August 18, 2014

Melonheadz Challenge--Back to School

         BACK TO SCHOOL CHALLENGE


Hi everyone.  Welcome back to our new challenge.  Hope y'all had a good couple of weeks.  We had some phenomenal entries into  our last challenge, "Flowers".

Make sure to check the blog to see if you are a winner or Top 3.
Just a quick reminder of the rules---You aren't required to use an image from Melonheadz, but we love it when you do and you can enter as many times as you like.  If you do not use a Melonheadz image, you are limited to 2 entries.

Our challenge runs for about two weeks so you have until August 31st at 11:55 EDT to enter.  The random winner will receive one (1) bundle of your choice from the Melonheadz Etsy Shop.

Our challenge this round is to create a card, scrapbook page or other project that shows "Back to School."  There are lots of cute images that fit this theme in the store and you can even find some freebies on the blog.



When I saw this too cute bundle I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it.  I enlarged the backpack to 5x6 and made the card base out of it.  I then printed out the sentiment and used foam squares to adhere it to the front.  I like the way it turned out and I think I'm going to put this in my daughter's room for her the night before school starts.

Thank you for stopping by today.   I hope y'all have a great day.  God bless.

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute. I love celebrating the start of a new school year and this is fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.