2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Tuesday, August 12, 2014

MFP's Sketch with a Twist Challenge #111

Welcome to another challenge at Sketch with a Twist.  This week we want to see some trees in your sketch.  




I used the trees and sentiment from the Mini Ho Ho Ho Set.(no longer available)  The papers are from MME.

Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope y'all have a wonderful day.  God bless.

1 comment:

  1. Emily, this is so beautiful. I love the peaceful feeling of the green trees with the crazy feeling of the sentiment - so perfectly Christmasy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.