2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, August 13, 2014

MFP's Simple Salutations Challenge #110

Welcome to MFP's Simple Salutation's new challenge.  Our theme this week is "YOUR A DOLL." We want to see your paper doll stamps put to good use.  I wasn't to sure about these stamps when I received my first set as a DT Member, but the more I use them, the more I like them.  I know not everyone has these stamps sets, so if you don't, please use an image showing a doll of some kind.  You can also purchase the paper dolls stamps set here.




I found these cute gemstone snowflakes in my Christmas basket.  I don't have a clue how long ago I bought these, but I did manage to use up some stash making this card.  

The paper's look green, but they are actually a turquoise color.  My camera does some funny things sometimes.

Thank you for joining us today.  Have a wonderful day and God bless.


3 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.