2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Clear It Out Challenge #39

Happy Tuesday folks.  Let's see if I can make it through this post before my computer crashes again.

We have a new challenge at Clear It out.

Here's the sketch we would like you to use this week:
                                                               


The stash item:  Use Die Cuts

Our sponsor this week is Bugaboo.

                                                                
and the winner will get a GC for the Bugaboo store



I used Ruby Bathe in Chocolate stamp set to make this card.  You can find it here in the store.

I used a new die set from Spellbinders to cut out my image and sentiment.  I used a black Zig pen and ran it around the inside of the die to make the frame.

Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope y'all have a wonderful day.  God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.