2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Sunday, August 3, 2014

Twisted Tuesday Challenge

Howdy Ho Neighbors!  I'm back with one more card for tonight.  This one is for Twisted Tuesday.  I'm making it just under the wire. 

The challenge this week is A Christmas Forest.  They want to see Christmas Trees or just Trees.  I put a bit of a quirk on it.


Since I friends who live out west, I thought I would make a Christmas card for them that they could relate to.  No snow for them, so we have Cactus Trees.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope y'all have a wonderful day.  God bless.



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this when I spent a Christmas in Arizona. It really confused me at 8 years old. How do you not hurt yourself? Thanks for sharing and making me smile over an old memory.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.