2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Friday, January 10, 2014

Psalm 51:10

Welcome friends.  This may be my last post for the day...it all depends on what I get done for the rest of the night. 

I participated in the Word Art Wednesday challenges quite a bit last year.  I really slacked off on challenges the latter part of last year and I wanted to get back in to doing them.  I love the Scripture Art that you can receive free every week.  


I love purples, so I decided since I have been on a pick kick that I would shift gears and use some purple.  I used quite a few different shades of purple for this card.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope I haven't made your eyes bleed with all these posts. :)  If you have any questions, please leave me a comment.  You can just leave a comment for me even if you don't have a question.  I love reading them.  Have a wonderful weekend and God bless y'all.

Recipe:
Stamp: Word Art Wednesday
Cardstock: Recollections
Paper: My Stash
Ribbon: My Stash
Gems: Queen and Co.
Tools: Fiskar's Trimmer, ATG Gun, X-acto Knife, Pop Dots, Martha Stewart Mini Scoring Board

Entered into:
Friends of Speedy TV --#106 New Year's Resolutions

6 comments:

  1. It is a beautiful card and we are delighted to have you back. It is delightful to see you wonderful art posted in this week’s creative challenge at Word Art Wednesday.
    Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, Emily! WAW is a great challenge! Glad to see you entering there! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great verse and great card. I am assuming your resolution is to get involved in challenges again so thanks for joining us at FOSTV this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Howdy Em- thank you for dropping by FOSTV this past week and entering your lovely card - I love your scripture card very much and you cannot have enough on hand - they are always ready to share with someone that needs a touch from God - Your colors and layout are perfect - be sure to return tomorrow for another challenge - have a great SONday! Gail DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning. I just love this Bible verse, and really appreciate that you have shared this amazing card in our challenge this week. What a blessing! Thanks so much and please join us again soon.
    God bless you!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great project. Always love Kraft in a project and your lay-out and cute elements made this oh so elegant! So delightfully blessed that you joined us at Word Art Wednesday. A new challenge starts tomorrow so, I hope you visit us again. Living you with the message of the Lord in Psalm 107:9, "For He satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things." Hugs!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.