2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Friday, January 31, 2014

Challenge #73 QKR Stampede

Good Morning, friends.  Thanks for  joining me today on this beautiful Friday.  We have a new challenge for y'all today.  Last week's "Winter Fun" challenge was a blast and we had tons of wonderful entries. 

Our challenge this week is everyone's favorite. "Anything Goes".  I love these challenges because it lets your imagination and creativity run wild.  I decided to make a birthday card for my DT Inspiration.


As you can see, this is a magical card.  He he he.  I used a premade card base from a card kit that I received a long time ago.  Figured I better start using up my stash so that when my spending freeze is over, I can buy more..:)

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope y'all are about to have a wonderful weekend.  You can find both of these images in our store.  Make sure to stop on over to QKR Stampede and check out all the yummy eye candy that my design team sisters have created.  God bless y'all.

Recipe:
Images: Magic Card (16406), One Year Older (16401)
Coloring Medium: Crayola Colored Pencils, Gamsol, Sakura Clear Star gel pen
Cardstock: card base (card kit), Purple (KI Memories), 
Papers: Stars (KI Memories), Dots (KI Memories)
Tools: Fiskar's Trimmer, ATG Gun, pop dots

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.