2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Sunday, January 19, 2014

Challenge #10 Clear It Out

Clear it Out Challenge Blog

Welcome friends.  So good to see you.  I'm a tad late in posting this card.  With all the illness and such going on around here, I'm a bit addle brained.  There is a new challenge going on over at Clear It Out and you still have a few more days to get in the challenge. 

Theme: Layer it Up
Stash: Designer Papers

Our Sponsor this week is Stamp Art by Kathryne and you can find her artwork at Whimsy Stamps.  I decided to work with Alannah.  I think she's so cute.  The image comes with two sentiments, also.

Thank you so much for stopping by today.  I am so sorry this late.  I hope y'all keep warm today.  It's cold, cold, cold here in Pennsylvania today.  God bless y'all.

Recipe: 
Image:  Alannah (Stamp Art by Kathryne)
Sentiment: from set
Coloring Medium: Crayola Colored Pencils, Gamsol, Sakura Clear Star glitter pen
Cardstock: Light Blue, Medium Blue (Recollections), White (Colorbok) Neenah Solar White
Papers: DCWV
Extras: Stickles Frosted Lace
Tools: Fiskar's Trimmer, ATG Gun, pop dots 

Challenges:
Craftin' Desert Diva's--Winter


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.