2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Thursday, January 23, 2014

Happy Hearts' Day

Welcome to my blog.  I am so glad that y'all took the time to come see me.  I have a really cute card for ya today.  It uses a paper piecing pattern from Better Homes and Gardens Scrapbooks Etc, which fits the Totally Paper Crafts challenge for this week.



I tried to show the movement of the baking pan.  I put it on an Action Wobble for the Card Makin' Mama's  challenge. 
I also used the Fancy Tags Spellbinders Dies to make the sentiment so that it followed the Crafty Hands challenge.

Thanks so much for stopping by to see me.  I hope y'all have a wonderful night...guess what..tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!  God bless y'all.

Recipe:
Image: Paper Piecing Pattern  Scrapbooks ETC
Sentiment: Nina Brackett's Heartily Yours stamp set available at Gina K Designs
Ink: Distressed Inks Vintage Photo, Memento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock: Ivory, Red Recollections
Papers: The Paper Studio
Gems: Black Rhinestones Queen and Co
Tools: Fiskar's Trimmer, ATG Gun, Spellbinders Fancy Tags, Classic Ovals, Classic Scalloped Ovals, Cuttlebug, Cutterbee Scissors, Inking Tool from Tim Holtz, Zig 2 way Squeeze and Roll glue pen, Double sided sticky tape, Action Wobble, pop dots


Other Challenges Entered:
Tuesday Throwdown--Baked Goods
Dazzling Divas--Color Challenge
Cute Card Thursday--So Sweet
My Heart Pieces--Love is Life

8 comments:

  1. Oooh! That's just so clever, Emily. LOVE the baking tray idea... genius! Thanks for sharing your card in our Baked Goods challenge.
    xxx Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts
    Tuesday Throwdown DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card and so creative!!! Love it!
    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card, love the rolling pin. I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Tuesday Throwdown DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Emily - this is a super cute creation - thanks for entering it at TTD - a new challenge started this morning = come on over and join in on the Fun = have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! Thanks for playing along with the current CraftyHands challenge. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you tried to photograph the movement for us at Card Makin mamas. I am yet to try wobbler action springs but I think im going to have to get some. Good luck in the challenge and thanks for playing.
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card. Thank you for joining us at My Heart Pieces Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is super cute.
    Well done.

    Becka DT CraftyHandys Challenge xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.