2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, January 13, 2014

Get Well Soon

Hi there.  Welcome to my blog.  The card I made for this post I am giving to my husband.  He is so sick. I hope this makes him feel better and lets him know that I care.

Isn't he a cute little sick bear.  And it fits so well with my husband because all he's been able to eat for the past few days is soup.

I appreciate y'all stopping by my little piece of cyberland today.  Have a wonderful day and God bless.

Recipe:
Stamp: Meljen's Sick Little Bear
Sentiment: Old stamp from my stash
Ink: Versafine Black Onyx; Memento Bahama Blue
Coloring Medium: Crayola Colored Pencils, Gamsol; Spectrum Noir BGR 1
Cardstock: Recollections Blue; Colorbok Yellow; Georgia Pacific White; Neenah Solar White
Paper: DCWV; Authentique Essentials
Gems: Queen and Co
Tools: Fiskar's Trimmer; ATG Gun

Entered Into:
Meljen's Designs--#192  Bullseye
My Creative Moments Word Play Saturday--Yellow
Musically Challenged--Use a song from a movie (I used Teddy Bear Picnic from the movie Open Season)

5 comments:

  1. I hope you husband feels better soon Emily! Surely the card will brighten his day! Love your coloring and fabulous design! Thanks so much for playing along in my january word play saturday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, adorable image and love the colours. Hope your husband is well soon. Thanks so much for joining us over at Meljen’s Design Team & Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you next time

    ~ Denise DT ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card. I'm sorry that your hubby isn't well, but I'm sure this card made him feel better. What wonderful colours you used and your colours is just great too. Thanks for joining us this week at Meljen's Designs. Good luck.

    Lynn, Guest Designer, Meljen's Designs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your husband is feeling better! It's such a sweet card and Sick Little Bear is one of my favourite images to send to someone who's sick :)
    Thanks for joining us this week at Meljen's Designs!!

    Céline~DT member of Meljen's Designs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a nice thing to do for your hubby! I hope it made him feel much better!

    Thank you for joining us this week at Meljen’s Designs for our Bullseye Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.