2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, January 27, 2014

Besties DT Entry

Happy Monday.  Can you believe this is the last week of January already?  The first two weeks of the month were really rough, but last week wasn't too bad and I'm believing for this week to be great. 

I am apply to the Bestie's 3D Decoupage team and this is the entry that I created using the sheet that I was sent.

I think she's adorable.  



After fussing cutting all the pieces out, I inked around all the edges with Distress Ink Tea Dye. She's put together with small pop dots.  They are only 1/4" thick so she's not huge.  I made her into a birthday tag and used two different Stampin' Up stamp sets, two SU Ink pads, some gems and a charm.

Thanks so much for stopping by and keep your fingers crossed for me. :)  Have a wonderful day and God bless.

Recipe:
Image: Sherry Baldy Besties 3D Decoupage Sheet
Sentiment: Stampin' Up Two Step Stampin' Simple Sketches set
Inks: Distressed Ink Tea Dye, Stampin' Up Primrose Petals and Raspberry Ripple
Tags: Staples Shipping Tags
Doily: Walmart
Ribbon: The Ribbon Boutique
Gems: Kids section at Walmart
Charm: My Stash
Tools: Cutterbee Scissors, Scotch Quik Dry Adhesive, Glossy Accents (To adhere gems), White thread (To attach charm)



3 comments:

  1. Hi Emily, I love your tag! You have done a wonderful job with the sheet! Thank you so much and good luck! Hugs Julie xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.