2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Tuesday, January 7, 2014

A Day for Daisies Challenge

Good morning, friends.  I hope y'all are warm.  It's very cold here today.  -3.  Way to cold.  We did get oil on Saturday, but our pipes froze Friday night and when they thawed the ones under the kitchen sink and in the laundry room exploded.  Yep, when it rains it pours.  My wonderful FIL fixed them all.  I could not ask for a better FIL. He's amazing.

I have been working over the holidays on getting ahead on my DT work so that I could enter some challenges with new cards.  The first one I did last night was for A Day for Daisies.  I had this beautiful image in my stash, so I wanted to use it.


I think she's beautiful.  I love vintage images and this one just fits the bill.  I followed the sketch for this week at Digi Sketch Challenge and am joining the challenge at Crafting from the Heart using pearls.

Thanks for stopping by today to see what I have been up to.  I hope y'all have a great Tuesday and God bless.

Recipe:
Stamp: Digi from AD4D
Sentiment: my stash
Coloring Medium: Crayola Colored Pencils, Gamsol
Ink: Stampin' Up Primrose Petals
Card Stock: Recollections
Paper: DCWV, The Paper Company, Neenah
Pearls: Queen and Co.

5 comments:

  1. A beautiful card and beautifully coloured thankyou for joining our challenge at crafting from the heart.
    Hugs
    Fiona
    Dt co-owner x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful image and very feminine card love the muted colours and papers-thanks for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely and elegant! I love your soft colors!

    Thank you so much for playing along with us at "A Day for Daisies"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful image, i just love the papers!
    Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.
    Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.