2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, January 15, 2014

New Release Day at Kenny K

Email for Winners





Welcome friends.  Today is the launch of the new releases by Kenny K.  There are three new beauties ready for purchase...Riot Rachel, Veruca Venom, and Veronica Vamp.   I was picked to use Riot Rachel and I love her.



Isn't she gorgeous?  Our challenge for this time is to use Black.  I am a huge fan of black and red together, so that's what I went with.  I made the roses using a EK Success 5 petal flower punch and my hot glue gun.  I found the tutorial on YouTube, but for the life of me I can't find it again.

Recipe:
Stamp: Riot Rachel by Kenny K
Coloring Medium: Crayola Colored Pencils, Gamsol, BIC Marker in Rambunctious Red
Inks: Distressed Inks in Fired Brick and Black Soot
Paper: Luca and Lola by The Paper Studio
Cardstock: Darice Co'ordinations in black and red
Gem Spray: Hobby Hobby
Tools: Fiskars Trimmer, ATG Gun, Hot Glue Gun, homemade glimmer mist

Thank you so much for joining me today.  I hope you enjoyed my card.  I would love to hear what you think about it.  I love reading your comments. Have a wonderful day and God bless y'all.

Challenges Entered:
The Crafting Cafe--Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. I love the dark rustic colours.... The flower cluster looks fantastic and I love your colouring.

    Hugs Nick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black and red are a favorite of mine too! Fabulous flowers and lovely coloring!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, fab image & the perfect colour combo!
    Thanks for joining in with the fun at The Crafting Cafe this time!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool Emily. I love it.

    Rebecca
    http://sydneyssentiments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous. Love the image and the colours. Thank you for joining in with the challenge at The Crafting Café. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card! Your choice of colours are perfect and you matched your colouring with the DP just right! Love it!
    Hugs from your teamie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo she has attitude! Great colouring and coordination to make a perfect card.

    Thanks for joining us at The Crafting Cafe, and good luck!

    Neil

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.